Did you know your Bonaire evaporative cooling system requires regular maintenance to ensure optimum performance, and to minimize the chance and severity of break-downs?
As they are exposed to the elements, evaporative coolers collect windblown dust, pollen and dirt.
This buildup of dirt and grime can clog up the unit and block the filter pads, thus creating possible problems. These can include problems with the pump, motor, drainage and filter pads.
To keep cool and comfortable throughout the summer months, domestic evaporative coolers should be cleaned and maintained to ensure they are effective when you need them most.
Our Bonaire Evaporative Cooler service includes:
- Clean and check for algae, sediment build-up and fungus;
- Clean and check the quality of the filter pads;
- Clean and adjust the drain system
- Clean and lubricate the water pump;
- Clean and flush the water distribution system;
- Check, adjust and lubricate the fan motor and components;
- Check and adjust motor current;
- Check water outlet system including solenoid and float valves;
- Check all electrical and water connections;
- Disinfect water system;
- Overall system operation.